Quality Policy at Les Transformations Learning Pvt. Ltd.
Our quality policy is to achieve sustained, profitable growth by providing learning products & services which consistently satisfy the needs and expectations of its customers.
We define quality as conformance to our Customer’s needs, both internal and external; and conformance to all quality requirements.
Our quality standards and customer satisfaction are measured in terms of service performance, reliability, relevance and timeliness.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System that provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have invested in technology, innovation and competency centers to support our policy of continuous improvement and customer satisfaction. Before commencing any training, a training needs analysis is conducted with every client to ensure that the most appropriate training courses are selected, and an individual training program is created.
Our standards of delivery are monitored by the management and independent auditors. We have the following processes and procedures in place to ensure consistent delivery:
- Regular gathering of and monitoring of customer feedback
- Selection of employees and associates against set criteria
- Training and development for all staff
- Risk assessments
- Detailed processes and procedures made available to all staff via a Quality Manual
We have the following processes and procedures in place to meet our policy of continuous improvement and customer satisfaction:
- Regular management reviews
- Measurement of the effectiveness of any training given to our employees
- Monitoring of customer complaints
- Measurement of customer success rates